Powered By Blogger

U Comment I Follow

This Blog is part of the U Comment I Follow movement in blogosphere.Means the comment field of this blog is made DOFOLLOW.Spam wont be tolerated.

Blogger Widgets

Join the movement and Get this widget

Saturday Night Live - Update: Angelina Jolie

Something About Us

Sunday, January 25, 2009

With You

I was frightened
Alone, lonely
Building walls
You climbed them,
You came to me
Now I am safe
With You





@2009 CherrieWebb-AfriDigiDiva

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

My Networks


View my page on TheChocolateDivas

View my page on twitter moms: the influential moms network

View my page on Thrifty WAHM Spot

View my page on From A Writers POV Network

View my page on Web-writing

View my page on Black Writers Space

I hang out at Cafemom

AfriDigiDiva

My CafeMom screen name is: AfriDigiDiva

CafeMom

About This Blog

This is the place where I ramble, where I allow myself to emotionally run free. This is where I am home. I welcome you to it. Sit down, enjoy a cup of tea and find something to delight.

If there is something you'd like me to expound, let me know and I will try.

Keep in mind that I am an adult and though my content will try to remain family oriented, I have no control over the inuendos and suggestiveness of some of my works. I will however try to caution you when and where I can.


ADD

Topsites

Diversity Topsites

The Best Host in Webland

Designer Services

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP